ERGObaby Travel Collection Baby Carrier - Stowaway
The Ergobaby Stowaway Carrier is an amazing combination of comfort and compactness.
It has the padded shoulder straps and waist belt that make all Ergobaby carriers so comfortable, yet it easily folds into its own front pouch for compact storage. Stow it in a stroller, stash it in your car. You can even wear it on your wrist, thanks to the handy strap. When it's folded, the Stowaway Carrier is about the size of a clutch bag or an Ergobaby Travel Pouch.
Important notice: If your baby is less than four months old you will need an ERGObaby Infant Insert in order to safely carry your baby in the ERGObaby Carrier.
- Ergonomic design
- One inch, high density foam in shoulder straps
- Quarter inch high density neoprene foam in waist belt
- High Quality buckles tested by SGS
- Waist belt circumference from 25" to 43"
- Fits from 5' to 6'5" body height with adjustable shoulder and chest straps
- Sleeping hood with elastic, adjusts in length to growth of baby
- Reinforcement stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Interior rip-stop reinforcements at critical intersections
- Durability/strength tested up to 90 pounds
Using the ERGObaby carrier gives you continuous connection, fabulous feeling of freedom, and security knowing your baby is safe.
This is the all-in-one soft baby carrier, assisting you through all the stages of your baby's growth and moving from front to hip to back position easily.
Parents tell us the ERGObaby carrier is the best of all the baby carriers on the market. It was designed by Karin Frost, a mom herself, and has undergone extensive testing by tens of thousands of parents. Its innovative design makes wearing your baby comfortable for hours at a time, gives you the freedom to remain active and productive in your daily life, and holds your baby secure to your body so you are HandsFree.
ERGObaby’s baby carrier design supports a natural sitting position for babies, eliminating compression of the spine and hips that can be caused by unsupported suspension. The baby carrier also balances the baby's weight to parents' hips and shoulders, and alleviates physical stress for the parent.
Click here to see the ERGObaby Performance Carriers
We can be contacted via email at email@example.com.